Holisticly brand sustainable solutions rather than clicks-and-mortar applications.
Phosfluorescently whiteboard fully tested initiatives.
ENOC STRATA CYL are high alkaline cylinder lubricating oils for the lubrication of modern large bore turbocharged cross-head two stroke diesel engines. The oils are blended from highly refined base oils having maximum film strength and modern complex detergent technolgy additives to provide high performance protection against cylinder scuffing and effective acid neutralising properties where high sulphur fuels are used.
- Cylinder lubrication in the latest, large bore turbocharged marine crosshead diesel engines requiring either 40 or 70 TBN oils to meet the most demanding requirements of the residual fuels with sulphur levels >3 % wt.
- 70 TBN cylinder oils for specific high output engines where oil consumption has been reduced to meet international marine engine exhaust low emissions using high sulphur fuel.
- 40 TBN cylinder oils for all modern high output engines requiring SAE 50 grade and operating on high sulphur content residual fuel.
ENOC STRATA SMO is a SAE 30, 5.5 TBN high quality marine engine system oil developed for high output, low speed, two-stroke crosshead diesel engines burning residual fuel. The system oil has a special low ash detergent/dispersant additive combination to control oxidation and sludge, deposit formation in the crankcase, crosshead and piston under-crown during oil cooling.
- Modern large, low rpm two-stroke crosshead engine crankcase lubrication.
- Marine Two Stroke stationary power generation engines.
- Marine Two Stroke engines with under-crown piston cooling.
ENOC STRATA MSD are a range of generation III high performance engine oils for all types of marine medium speed diesel engines operating on high sulphur residual fuels. They have been developed from the latest complex dispersant and detergent technology to provide long lubrication life and enhanced engine performance in particular in low emission engines and those with anti-bore glazing piston designs.
- A range of high Total Base Number oils for use in Trunk Piston Engines burning variable quality residual fuel with high sulphur content available in the market.
- Provide gear lubrication qualities for reduction gear applications where similar viscosities might be used.
- Suitable for high output turbochaged engines.
- It is recommended that Strata MSD oils are suitable for centrifuging and/or filtered in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
- Suitable for WARTSILA NSD, MAN (B&W), KHD DEUTZ, PIELSTICK , NIGATA, MAK, DAIHATSU, MIRLESS BLACKSTONE trunk piston diesel engines (4 Stroke ).
ENOC PROTEC GREEN is an advanced low SAPS (Sulfated Ash, Phosphorous & Sulfur) high technology 100% fully synthetic engine oil for light vehicles gasoline, CNG and diesel engines requiring low emission performance specification exceeding ACEA C3 and API SM. Developed to provide maximum protection for all passenger cars, MPVs, SUVs fitted with low emission engines and particulate filters, EGR and catalytic converters. Product imparted with friction modifier is available in SAE 5W-30 and SAE 5W-40 viscosity grade to provide maximum fuel saving and to meet long drain requirements. Compatible to all vehicles running on lead free gasoline.
- All makes of light duty vehicles with natural and Turbo charged – Passenger cars, MPs, SUVs using gasoline, CNG and diesel.
- Vehicles fitted with state-of-the art exhaust gas treatment system such as particulate filters, EGR and catalytic converters to meet low emission requirements.
- Compatible with other engine oils but recommended not to mix in order to enhance the life of exhaust gas treatment gadgets.
- Compatible with seals and gaskets.
ENOC REDUCT oils are a range of premium quality, heavy duty industrial gear oils which have been developed for the lubrication of enclosed gears, working under both normal and severe operating conditions. They are formulated from high quality paraffinic base oils and incorporate mild extreme pressure sulphur-phosphorus chemical technology. REDUCT oils show excellent results in the FZG Gear Load Test which is a benchmark for gear wear protection and confirms its excellent load carrying capacity. In addition, special inhibitors provide excellent protection against rust, corrosion and foaming.
- Enclosed industrial gear units operating under high loads and or severe shock loading conditions.
- Enclosed spur, helical, bevel and worm gears.
- Heavily loaded plain or anti-friction bearings operating under shock loading conditions.
- Oil bath with splash, circulation or spray lubrication.
- Chain drives, slide guides and flexible couplings.
- Many manufacturing industries such as mining, cement, steel and general engineering.
ENOC VULCAN 770 SLD 10W-40 ENOC AXIS HVI is a range of high performance, high viscosity index hydraulic oils with very low pour points. The key benefit IS that they will lubricate in arduous working conditions and in extremes of temperature where shear stable high viscosity index antiwear type hydraulic oils are essential for high pressure systems. AXIS HVI oils have been developed to meet the performance requirements of major hydraulic equipment manufacturers.
- Industrial hydraulic equipment operating under wide temperature conditions, especially low ambients.
- Marine deck equipment, automatic hydraulic controls.
- Mobile equipment especially working in refrigerated areas.
- Machine tools operating with numerically controlled equipment.
- Some makes of enclosed gear systems.
ENOC Cryogen N refrigeration oils are manufactured from premium quality narrow cut naphthenic base stocks, dewaxed to very low wax content. Consequently they have very low pour points and good miscibility with Freon to provide low Freon floc points with CFC refrigerants such as R-12. Cryogen N oils can contribute towards prolonged compressor and seal life through the high thermal stability which controls the formation of carbon and gummy deposits at elevated temperatures that are encountered in the high pressure side of the refrigeration cycle.
- Industrial refrigeration equipment.
- Business/domestic and office air conditioning systems.
- Reciprocating and rotary refrigeration compressors.
- Refrigeration systems using freon (CFCs), ammonia, carbon dioxide.
Not suitable for systems containing HFC refrigerants ie. HFC 134a
ENOC Cryogen PE refrigeration oils are manufactured from high quality synthetic polyolester oils for use with HFC refrigerants. They have very low pour points and good miscibility with a range of HFC refrigerants to provide low Freon floc points. Cryogen PE oils have exceptionally good miscibility with these refrigertants and additionally can contribute towards prolonged compressor and seal life through the high thermal stability which controls the formation of carbon and gummy deposits at elevated temperatures.
- Business/domestic and office air conditioning systems.
- Reciprocating refrigeration compressors suitable to use Cryogen PE 22, 32, 46 and 68.
- Rotary refrigeration compressors suitable to use Cryogen PE 68, 100, 150 and 220.
- Compatible with a range of refrigerants R134a, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507.
- Ultra Low temperature applications.
Not suitable for systems containing CFC refrigerants ie. R 12, R22 etc.
Distinctively fashion in the effect of standard products communities via seamless applications. Authoritatively recaptiualize.CALL TO ACTION