Holisticly brand sustainable solutions rather than clicks-and-mortar applications.
Phosfluorescently whiteboard fully tested initiatives.
ENOC SPIRO RS Oils have been specially developed to give long trouble free service life under the arduous conditions found in the application of oil-flooded rotary sliding vane and air screw compressors. They incorporate high temperature oxidation inhibitors blended into highly refined and selected paraffinic narrow cut base stocks that provide excellent oxidation stability as measured by ASTM D-943 test and rust and corrosion inhibitors. The unique properties of SPIRO RS Oils can make a significant contribution to reducing maintenance costs as their properties will extend oil life through the reduction in the formation of lacquers and deposits.
- Oil flooded rotary screw air compressors used in mobile and industrial applications.
- Sliding vane oil flooded air compressors not requiring anti-wear type of lubricant.
- Rotary air compressors used in marine applications.
ENOC SPIRO H Oils are a range of premium quality lubricants specifically developed for the cylinders and crankcase of modern reciprocating air compressors. They can also be used in some rotary air compressors. They offer low carbon forming tendencies, low volatility and superior oxidation stability. They provide excellent lubrication over a wide operating temperature range, including easy starting and good fluidity at low temperatures.
- Single and multi-stage reciprocating air compressors.
- Stationary and portable air compressors where the OEM does not specify engine oil.
- Essential for compressed air applications where the German DIN 51506 VDL specification is required.
- High pressure compressors where air discharge temperatures do not exceed 220°C.
ENOC REDUCT oils are a range of premium quality, heavy duty industrial gear oils which have been developed for the lubrication of enclosed gears, working under both normal and severe operating conditions. They are formulated from high quality paraffinic base oils and incorporate mild extreme pressure sulphur-phosphorus chemical technology. REDUCT oils show excellent results in the FZG Gear Load Test which is a benchmark for gear wear protection and confirms its excellent load carrying capacity. In addition, special inhibitors provide excellent protection against rust, corrosion and foaming.
- Enclosed industrial gear units operating under high loads and or severe shock loading conditions.
- Enclosed spur, helical, bevel and worm gears.
- Heavily loaded plain or anti-friction bearings operating under shock loading conditions.
- Oil bath with splash, circulation or spray lubrication.
- Chain drives, slide guides and flexible couplings.
- Many manufacturing industries such as mining, cement, steel and general engineering.
ENOC COOLCUT G SOLUBLE OIL is a premium quality soluble cutting oil manufactured from a mixture of special base oils, coupling agents, very stable emulsifying agents with biocide to provide good resistance to bacterial growth. COOLCUT G has a good alkalinity reserve with low foaming tendencies.
- COOLCUT G SOLUBLE OIL has been developed to operate over a wide range of carbon steel machining operations. Suitable for light machining such as drilling, planning, milling in soft in normal water conditions, COOLCUT G can also be used for grinding where a clean emulsion is required to rapidly settle-out the grinding metal fines.
- WATER DILUTION - General recommendations for oil in water dilution at 3% for general machining and at 2% for grinding perations. It forms a milky white emulsion when mixed with water. Always add COOLCUT G to water and NOT water to COOLCUT G.
ENOC AXIS is a premium range of quality hydraulic fluids designed for service in Industrial high pressure hydraulic systems and mobile equipment. It is produced from highly refined paraffinic base stocks and provides excellent protection against wear in a wide range of pumps and in all the active hydraulic components. Designed to provide long fluid life and trouble free operation. Inhibited to protect the hydraulic system against corrosion and water displacement properties.
- A wide variety of industrial applications including hydraulic systems using vane, gear or piston pumps, some makes of rotary compressors, turbine worm gear units and machine tool hydraulic systems.
- Mobile and construction equipment, marine deck equipment, hydrostatic transmissions, hydraulic drives and couplings, air-line lubricators, enclosed gears, etc, where an anti-wear performance is specified.
ENOC Cryogen N refrigeration oils are manufactured from premium quality narrow cut naphthenic base stocks, dewaxed to very low wax content. Consequently they have very low pour points and good miscibility with Freon to provide low Freon floc points with CFC refrigerants such as R-12. Cryogen N oils can contribute towards prolonged compressor and seal life through the high thermal stability which controls the formation of carbon and gummy deposits at elevated temperatures that are encountered in the high pressure side of the refrigeration cycle.
- Industrial refrigeration equipment.
- Business/domestic and office air conditioning systems.
- Reciprocating and rotary refrigeration compressors.
- Refrigeration systems using freon (CFCs), ammonia, carbon dioxide.
Distinctively fashion in the effect of standard products communities via seamless applications. Authoritatively recaptiualize.CALL TO ACTION