To further enrich our growing team at Galana Oil,
we are currently seeking to recruit a talented, visionary and highly skilled professional.
Bachelor’s Degree in Degree in Law (LLB)
0 - 2 years
The Legal Officer will be responsible for managing the legal affairs of the Company to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance and limited legal risk /exposure.
Key responsibilities will include
- Providing legal advice and assistance on all relevant aspects of government regulation and applicable law.
- Supporting the review and drafting of contract agreements, leases and ensuring that they are in compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Spearhead the formulation of a sound contract management process from tendering to contract preparation, negotiation and execution.
- Management of the registration of the company’s intellectual property rights for its products and services.
- Ensuring that all the licenses, commercial and employment agreements and permits of the company are valid.
- Participating in handling litigation and disputes involving the Company in liaison with the Company’s external lawyers.
- Custodian of Company legal documents.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Degree in Law (LLB).
- Post graduate Diploma in Law.
- At least 2 years’ legal experience.
- Experience in Commercial and Employment Law.
- Superior verbal, written and communication skills.
- High ICT proficiency.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Good organizing and coordinating skills.
Interested candidates, who satisfy the above requirements, should send a covering letter, a detailed CV highlighting relevant qualifications and experience, a daytime phone contact, email address and the names of three professional referees. All applications should be addressed to The Human Resources Manager and sent through our email contact :- email@example.com
Closing date – 30th November -0001